Course Announcements and Home Page
Welcome Week for Sociology 157
Read and follow the posted instructions and you should have no problem with the first week of class. I like to make sure that everyone understand Blackboard and what will be required from you in this online class. I also encourage you to browse the course website and let me know if you have ANY questions. It is my goal to ensure that you learn all you can from this course and have fun while you are learning. I try to make the course easy to navigate so if you get lost let me know!!
- Log into Blackboard with your MEID. If you need help with logging into Blackboard visit this ecourses Website for help finding the required information.
- Click on the folder on the left of the screen entitled "Start Here".
- Follow directions indicated on all the folders in "Start Here" .
- Complete all assignments by August 26, 2011. I know it may seem like a lot of work, but it really isn't. Just a matter of getting to know you and how Blackboard will work in the course.
- Don't forget to email me!! These weekly emails are just a way for you to check in with me and to make sure that I'm doing a good job of teaching you the material in the online environment!
Make sure you check your Google email account, assigned to you from Estrella Mountain Community College. I will be emailing announcements to this email account. Did you know that you can forward this email account to your personal account? You sure can!! Click on this link for directions. You will be held accountable for all notices emailed to your Google email account, even if you didn't read them!! If you need further directions feel free to contact the student help desk or try this link!!